Monday, April 26, 2010

helllz yeahhh



I realised a few things the other day.

One being that I don't want to get married, not for a long time at least. I like knowing that the other person could walk away at any time. I like knowing that they are there because they want to be, and not because they signed a contract.

Two being that if someone doesn't like me for who I am, there is someone else out there who will. There are 6,697,254,041 people in the world, and we meet around ten to fifteen thousand of those people in a lifetime.

Third being that I don't have to be in such a rush to meet the person who will love me for who I am. Time spent being single or in crappy relationships isn't wasted, it all helps you to know yourself and brings your not so good qualities to the surface so you can work on them before you meet that person.


sleep tight world.
laura
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment